Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Morning by Morning, October 7 - "Boldly Belonging"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I come to the Father through Jesus the Son and give You the glory, great things You have done. Holy Spirit of God, come do great things in my heart and through my life in the power of Your love today. ...
As I wait for Your leading, I hear in my heart, "Boldly belonging."  ...
What are You speaking to me this morning, Lord?  ...

As I watch and wait, it seems I hear You say, "My son, you belong with Me. You are forgiven for your sins and loved as you are. Don't hold back from coming to Me, don't push back from Me coming to you. Boldly embrace Me, because I boldly embrace you."

Yes, Lord. Thank You, Lord! Free me to live more boldly in the embrace of Your love, all by the power of Your grace. Though in my heart, I think I feel pretty free, help me be freer still. Though in my heart, I think I feel pretty bold, help me be bolder still -- boldly belonging to You.

"For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:15-16 NKJV).

It's through the power of the blood of Jesus, that You're always inviting me and always welcoming me to come boldly before Your throne of grace. That's where I belong, because You're the One to whom I belong -- boldly belonging to You. "We have boldness and access with confidence through faith in (You)" (Ephesians 3:12 NKJV). Thank You, Jesus! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will know in your heart how loved you are and how welcome you are in the arms of our God, boldly belonging to Him. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257