Friday, October 02, 2015

Morning by Morning, October 2 - The Kingdom of Love
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I open my heart to hear Your heart and lift up my spirit to be guided by Your Spirit.  ...
 
"Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, 'The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you" (Luke 17:21 NKJV).
 
King of kings and Lord of lords, rule and reign in the kingdom of God within me today. You are the King of the kingdom of God. You are the King of my heart and every day of my life and every moment of this day.
 
Establish Your order and put down any rebellion. Raise up the banner of Your kingdom, the banner of love, over me (Song of Solomon 2:4). Let there be peace and joy in the righteousness of Your reign within my thoughts and my desires. "For the kingdom of God is ... righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17). And all of Your righteousness and peace and joy is an expression of Your love -- Your love for me and Your love expressed through me. 
 
You are love (1 John 4:8). And love is the law of Your kingdom (Matthew 22:37-40). You are the King of love, and where Your love abides, Your kingdom comes (1 John 4:16). Yours is the kingdom of love. Let Your kingdom come; let Your will be done -- here in my heart and here through my life today.
 
So I open up the gates of the kingdom of my heart that the King of glory, the King of love, my come in (Psalm 24:7). Let the kingdom of Your righteousness and peace and joy -- all these expressions of Your love -- fill my heart today. And everywhere You send me, may the kingdom of God be at hand, may the kingdom of God draw near, for the King of the kingdom of God, the King of the kingdom of love, lives in me (Matthew 10:7). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray the King of love will fill your heart with the fullness of His kingdom today, as you carry the love of His righteousness and peace and joy everywhere you go, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 


Friends, we had an awesome start to our Level 2 School of Ministry at Rapha God Ministries last night!  Please keep us in prayer for this seven week series on Thursday nights. May the Lord bless you and empower you in every way He has gifted you and called you to love Him and serve His people!

DVDs of our School of Ministry are available on-line through our web site. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!