Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Morning by Morning, October 21 - Created for the Glory of God
 Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my heart and every moment of my day.  ... "Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your (descendants) from the east, and from the west I will gather you; I will say to the north, 'Give them up,' and to the south, 'Do not withhold; bring My sons from far away and My daughters from the end of the earth -- everyone who is called by My name, whom I created for My glory, whom I formed and made'" (Isaiah 43:5-7). Your Word says I'm called by Your name and created for Your glory. That's my identity and that's my destiny. I'm a child of God, created for the glory of God. So keep reminding me of my identity as I go about my destiny today. "So, (as best as I can and all by Your grace) whether (I) eat or drink, or whatever (I) do, (I will) do everything for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31). And whatever I do, I will do it in the confidence that I am a child of God, deeply loved by God. Even if I falter or fail, even if I stumble and fall, You'll still love me, You'll still be with me. And You'll still even use that to work together for good because You love and me and You've called me according to purposes (Romans 8:28). Then even my sins and failures are redeemed for the glory of God as I give them over to You for all the world to see that "the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness" (Lamentations 3:22-23). So by the power of the grace of God at work within me, I will not fear. And I will not forget that You are with me and You have called me and created me for the glory of God. I'll keep trusting in You to give me all the grace I need to keep knowing my identity and fulfilling my destiny. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you know you identity and fulfill your destiny today in the confidence of the truth that you are a child of God created for the glory of God, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
      



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!