Friday, October 23, 2015

Morning by Morning, October 23 - "I AM Your Salvation"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. When I'm centered in You, I'm confident in You. You are my Security and Strength, my Conscience and Companion, my Father and Friend, my "All in All" 
(1 Corinthians 5:28).  ...
 
"Say to my soul, 'I am your salvation" (Psalm 35:3).
 
O, Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- You are my Salvation. You bring me out of darkness and into Your light. You bring me out of death and into Your life. You break every chain and heal every wound. You are the God who saves and heals and delivers, as You say to my soul, "I AM your Salvation."
 
You alone, O Lord, are my Salvation. "There is no other name under heaven given among mortals by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12). But what a powerful name You have! And what a mighty God You are!
 
So I humble my heart to willingly choose to be desperately dependent upon You alone. I turn to You and cry out in faith to the God of my salvation. 
 
I speak out the name of Jesus. I proclaim the power of Your name over every battle I'll fight, every enemy I'll face, and every challenge I'll overcome by the power of Your grace and to the glory of Your name. All must bow before the One who forever proclaims, "I AM" (John 8:58). Yours is "the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of the Father" (Philippians 2:10-11 NKJV).
 
You are my Lord and Savior, my Healer and Deliverer, my All in All. And as my soul embraces You and the fullness of Your salvation for me, I will "shout for joy and be glad, and say evermore, 'Great is the Lord, who delights in the welfare of His servant!' Then my tongue shall tell of Your righteousness and of Your praise all day long" (Psalm 35:27-28). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you experience the power of the name of Jesus as Lord and Savior over all you encounter today and every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
        



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!