Thursday, October 29, 2015

Morning by Morning, October 29 - The Word of the Lord
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look to You and listen for Your leading, O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
"For the word of the Lord is upright, and all His work is done in faithfulness.... By the word of the Lord the heavens were made and all their host by the breath of His mouth.... For He spoke, and it came to be; He commanded, and it stood firm" (Psalm 33:4-9).
I call my spirit to attention to hear the word of the Lord. I call the mind and will and emotions of my soul to hear the word of the Lord. I call every cell and tissue and fiber of my body to hear the word of the Lord. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I willingly choose to align my life with the word of the Lord today.
"Indeed, the word of God is living and active, sharper than a two-edged sword, piercing until it divides soul from spirit, joints from marrow; it is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And before Him no creature is hidden, but all are naked and laid bare to the eyes of the One to whom we must render an account" (Hebrews 4:12-13).
Lord Jesus, You are the Word of the Lord. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... And the Word became flesh and lived among us, and we have seen His glory, the glory as of a Father's only Son, full of grace and truth" (John 1:1-14). You are "called Faithful and True" and Your "name is called The Word of God" (Revelation 19:11-13).
So when I position myself to hear the word of the Lord, I'm positioning myself to embrace the One who is the Word of the Lord. As I trust You to be Faithful and True, Your word is alive and active within me, exposing everything within me, down to the depths of my spirit and soul, my bone and marrow. All is bare before You, and all is surrendered to You.
So speak the word of the Lord over my life today. I know it will be Your best for me. And I know it will go forth and not return void, but it will accomplish all to which You have purposed in Your heart for my life this day (Isaiah 55:11). "But only speak the word" and whatever You will shall be done (Luke 7:7). 
And it shall be good (Genesis 1:1-30). In fact, it shall be "very good" because it is created by the word of the One who is so good to me (Genesis 1:31). "For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, provided it is received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified by God's word and by prayer" (1 Timothy 4:4). With Your word in my heart and every dimension of my being through trusting surrender and prayer, I thankfully embrace Your will for my life this day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray the word of the Lord will penetrate every dimension of your being and every moment of your day with His perfect will for your life this day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
          


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!