Friday, July 19, 2019

Morning by Morning, July 19 - The Secret
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take me by the heart and lead me by the hand into Your will for my life today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"And this is the secret:  Christ lives in you. This gives you assurance of sharing His glory. So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us. We want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ. That's why I work and struggle so hard, depending on Christ's mighty power that works in me" (Colossians 1:27-29 NLT).
 
All the world wants to know "the secret" -- the secret to life, the secret to success, the secret to power, the secret to riches, the secret to fame, the secret to a stress-free life, or whatever else they long to have to fill the emptiness inside. But You are The Secret. And You long to live in us, to display Your glory through us, through every one of us, "Christ in (us), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27 NKJV).
 
Lord Jesus, help me take hold of this mighty secret. Help me take hold of this "mighty Power that works in me" -- this "mighty Power" that abides in me as I abide in You (John 15:4), that becomes one with me as I become one with You (1 Corinthians 6:17).
 
And Something moves in my heart to "work and struggle so hard, depending on (Your) mighty power that works in me" to see Christ formed in everyone I know who will listen and hear this Good News of Your mercy and love, this Amazing Grace of Your heart to come and live by Your Abiding Presence in every heart. This is the Secret! You are The Secret! You are "The Way and The Truth and The Life!" (John 14:6)
 
But it's a secret I can't keep. It's a secret I'm going to share and shout from the rooftops and from my blogposts and from everywhere You send me to share the hope that is within me by "Christ's mighty power that works in me!" (1 Peter 3:15, Colossians 1:29 NLT) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be fill afresh with Christ's mighty power that works in you -- Christ in you, the hope of glory -- to boldly live and share the Good News and great hope that flows through you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
   

Preaching in Pakistan This Saturday. Friends, please keep us in prayer this weekend (Saturday morning in Texas / Saturday night in Pakistan). If the weather permits, I will be preaching another one of our outdoor evangelistic meetings in Pakistan through our Skype Internet Ministry. Each month, I am preaching in different villages around Lahore, Pakistan in the Punjab Region. Through our team there with Pastor Fazal and Brother Suleman, we set up a tent or facility with a big screen, projector, interpreter, and prayer team. Thank you to all my friends who pray for us and support us to make this ministry possible each month! God bless you!
 
"And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come!" (Matthew 24:14)

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!