Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Morning by Morning, July 24  - At Perfect Peace in the "Prince of Peace"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is above every name. So as I speak out Your name and listen for Your voice, I yield to Your authority to rule and reign in my heart and every moment of my day. ...
 
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid" (John 14:27 NKJV).
 
Thank You for Your peace that endures. Thank You for Your peace that steadies my heart and calms my fears, that hushes the winds and stills the waters, that doesn't flee away in the face of whatever comes. Your peace endures through it all. You are my "Prince of Peace" -- just as You are my "Wonderful Counselor," my "Mighty God," and my "Everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6).
 
So by the power of Your grace always at work within me, my heart will not be troubled, neither will I be afraid. "You will keep (me) in perfect peace (as my) mind is stayed on You, because (I) trust in You" (Isaiah 26:3 NKJV). "Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You" (Psalm 56:3).
 
How do I keep my mind stayed on You, Lord? ...
 
It seems I hear You speaking in my heart with the words that are coming to my mind:  "Deliberately choose to look up to me with the eyes of Your heart. Seek My face with your spirit. When you seek Me with all your heart, you will find me. And you will find that I have hold of you, that I see you, that I know all about you and every need you have. Choose to trust in Me. Decide to rest in Me. Be still and know that I am God and I am good and I am at work as you wait for Me. I go before you to make a way where there seems to be no way. I fight for you in ways you do not see. And I am working out things around you and within you that you do not know. But trust in Me. And I will put My peace in you. To trust in My peace that I give you is not detached or delusional, it's not sticking your head in the sand or denying the reality of the very real battles and storms you face. No, My peace is the fruit that naturally grows forth from the heart of one who has deliberately decided to trust in Me no matter what. This is My peace I give to you. This is My peace I bring forth from you."  ...
 
Yes, Lord. Thank You for Your peace and for "the fruit of the Spirit" of "peace" that You're cultivating in me through every battle and storm I face (Galatians 5:22). By the power of Your grace, I deliberately decide to trust in You  -- trusting You to keep me in Your perfect peace as I keep my heart and mind stayed on You, no matter what. Prince of Peace, let Your perfect peace rise up within me to steady my heart as I trust you to go before me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My Friend, may you be at perfect peace in the Prince of Peace who sees you and knows you and is at work on your behalf in every need you have as you deliberately decide to trust in Him, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
   


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!