Monday, July 29, 2019

Morning by Morning, July 29 - The Prayers God Answers Every Time
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You here in my heart and every moment of my day -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. Bring Your words to my heart, as I watch and wait for You and Your leading, here in the communion of prayer. ...
 
"Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but the very Spirt intercedes with sighs too deep for words. And God, who searches the heart, knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God" (Romans 8:26-27).
 
Help me, Holy Spirit. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I humble myself before You to say in my heart I don't know how to pray "according to the will of God." But You do. You know the heart of the Father for me today, for "the saints" today, for everyone You're giving me a burden in my heart to pray for today, for everyone and everything You already know I'll encounter today. 
 
So come, Holy Spirit.  Pray through me according to the will of God. The children of God are led by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:14). Come put Your thoughts in my mind, Your desires in my heart, and Your words in my mouth. Use words if You have to. Use "sighs too deep for words" if that would be even better. Keep my own thoughts, my own desires, and my own words out of the way of Your intercession according to the will of God through my prayers. ...
 
As I pray -- as I allow You to pray through me -- the peace and assurance of this promise of Your Word floods my heart:  "This is the boldness we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have obtained the requests made of Him" (1 John 5:14-15). 
 
Thank You, Lord. Thank You for allowing me to pray the prayers You answer every time. Let it be so -- here on earth as it is in heaven, here in me, and here in everyone and everything for whom I'll be praying for now and throughout the moments of my day by the leading of Your Spirit -- because that's how it is in my Father's heart. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My Friend, may you see the answers to your prayers, as you're led to pray by the Spirit of God according to the will of God, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Preaching in Pakistan Praise Report. Friends, thank you so much for all your prayers and support for our outdoor evangelistic meetings in Pakistan through our Skype Internet Ministry. Each month, I am preaching in different villages around Lahore, Pakistan in the Punjab Region with an interpreter, a big screen and projector, and follow-up team. We are Praising God for this report and photos from Pastor Fazal from the Saturday Night Meeting:  "Dear Pastor Tommy, I am very sorry for Laptop Problem but Thanks Lord 296 Souls are saved and 85 Persons are healed from different things. Thank you to share Powerful Sermon!"
 
Amen!! Thank you to all my friends who pray for us and support us to make this ministry possible! God bless you!
 
"And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come!" (Matthew 24:14).

My Latest Book!

My Friend, I'm excited we've recently published an updated revision to my book Free to Be Like Jesus! -- Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliveranceendorsed by Max Lucado, Andy Reese, and Randy Clark.

 

   
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!