Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Morning by Morning, July 17 - Refiner's Fire and Fuller's Soap
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father, One with the Holy Spirit. Here in the communion of prayer, embracing the intimacy of Your Presence, make me one with You, for "anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:17). ...
 
"See, I am sending My messenger to prepare the way before Me, and the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to His temple.... For He is like a refiner's fire and like fuller's soap; He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and He will purify the descendants of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, until they present offerings to the Lord in righteousness.... Return to Me, and I will return to you, says the Lord of hosts" (Malachi 3:1-7).
 
Holy Spirit of the Living God, You are the Messenger who prepares the way of the Lord in my heart. You are the Refiner's Fire who burns away the chaff of my sin and everything in me that's not yet like Jesus. You are the Fuller's Soap who washes me clean and sanctifies me by the washing of the Water of Your Word to make my soul whiter than snow by the Blood of the Lamb as a beloved child of my Heavenly Father. And You are the Glory of the Lord who comes suddenly to fill the temple of my spirit with the fullness of Your Spirit in the manifest Presence of God like a mighty rushing Wind.
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Prepare the way of the Lord in me today. Set things right within me, that I become the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ. Christ in me, the hope of glory. 
 
AbbaFather, Lord of hosts, refine me and cleanse me. Prepare Your way within me. Turn to me as I turn to You, return to me as I return to You -- again and again, deep to deep, morning by morning. I present the offering of my life and every moment of my day to You as a living sacrifice, here on the altar of my heart and here in the holy place of prayer. Make me one with You, one with Your Body of Christ, and one in ministry to all the world until I feast with You at Your heavenly banquet in final victory. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you turn to the Lord and open your spirit through deep communion with Him, that He may come suddenly into the temple of your spirit to refine you and cleanse you and set things right within you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
   


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!