Friday, November 08, 2019

Morning by Morning, November 8 - Divine Alignment
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take me by the hand and lead me by the heart, step by step, choice by choice, throughout the moments of my day and morning by morning, throughout every day of my life. ...
 
"So if you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth, for you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory" (Colossian 3:1-4).
 
I need a divine alignment. I need my mind to be in line with the mind of Christ, who is my life. How do I do that, Lord? ...
 
I believe I hear You speaking in my heart: "My son, My beloved one, seek Me and pursue Me as you surrender to Me. You can't make this happen, but You can allow Me to make this happen in you. For you, close your eyes, open your hands, open your spirit, and pursue Me with your heart. Wait in the silence. Listen for My leading. Let My Scriptures come to your mind. Let My Word enter your heart. Let My Spirit lead your thoughts. I am transforming you by the renewing of your mind. I am aligning your mind with My mind, your desires with My desires, so that your ways become more like My ways and your nature become more like My nature."  ...
 
Yes, Lord. Let it be so. As best as I can and all by Your grace, this is how I choose to begin my day and entrust my life into Your hands and Your heart. I receive Your divine alignment. I receive the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16). I embrace Your transformation of my ways and Your renewing of my mind (Romans 12:2). I embrace Your nature within my nature. "Thus (You) have given (me), through these things, (Your) precious and very great promises, so that through them (I) may escape from the corruption that is in the world because of lust, and become (a) participant of the divine nature" (2 Peter 1:4).
 
Thank You for all Your grace and patient with me in this life-long process of making me more like You each day. "Beloved, we are God's children now; what we will be has not yet been revealed. What we do know is this:  when He is revealed, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is" (1 John 3:2). "Because as He is, so are we in this world" (1 John 4:17). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you embrace your divine alignment throughout the moments of your day and morning by morning every day of your life, as God's Holy Spirit makes you more like Jesus each day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  


Thank you for joining with me on this daily journey of prayer, seeking to begin each day embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. It's my fervent prayer these devotionals are a blessing and encouragement to you!  Please pass them on to someone who could use the blessing and encouragement of God's Word and Spirit!

 

  
 



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!