Monday, March 02, 2020


Morning by Morning, March 2 - Forever Changed and Forever Being Changed into the Image of the Son of God
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Make me more like You today (Romans 8:29). ...
"When one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another ("from glory to glory" KJV); for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:16-18).
As I behold You, You are changing me. As I behold You each day, You are making me more like You each day. My worship welcomes Your Spirit. Then Your Spirit moves in my spirit to worship You more, for we become like the One we worship.
When I turn to You, when I seek You, when I pursue You, when I open up my spirit to You to fully surrender to You and acknowledge You and You place of authority as Lord of my life, I worship You. And the more I worship You, the more You change me into Your image -- "from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord" (KJV).
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- as I worship You and welcome You into every area of my life "in spirit and truth" (John 4:23), You remove every "veil" between us. You remove every distortion of how I see You and see myself. You remove every sense of distance that would separate us from the deep intimacy of Your Presence You created me to have with You. We are to be "one" with no veil -- no distortion and no distance -- between us. "This veil can be removed only by believing Christ" (2 Corinthians 3:14 NLT). Every "veil" of separation is torn and removed in You, Lord Jesus (Matthew 27:51; Hebrews 10:19-22).
Lord Jesus, as You walked this earth as the Son of Man, in perfect communion with the Father and filled with the Holy Spirit, You expressed the heart of God for us all:  "As You, Father, are in Me and I am in You, may they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. The glory that You have given Me I have given them, so that they may be one, as We are one, I in them and You in Me, that they may become completely one, so that the world may know that You have sent Me and have loved them even as You have loved Me" (John 17:21-23).
Come, Holy Spirit of God. Draw me near to God in deeper surrender, deeper revelation, deeper worship, deeper intimacy with no veils, no distortions, no distance between us. In the deep Presence of God, I am forever changed. And at the same time, You keep on changing me, You keep on transforming me, into the very image of the Son of God, "from one degree of glory to another," "from glory to glory" -- making me more like Jesus each day (Romans 8:29; 2 Corinthians 3:18). "As He is, so are we in this world" (1 John 4:17). "Beloved, we are God's children now; what we will be has not yet been revealed. What we do know is this:  when He is revealed, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is" (1 John 3:2). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend, may you be forever changed and forever being changed into the image of the Son of God -- moved by the Spirit of God in deeper surrender, deeper revelation, deeper worship, and deeper intimacy with no veils, no distortions, and no distance between you and the Lord your God, being one with Him, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


   


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!