Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Speaking God's Words of Spirit and Life - Morning by Morning, May 20, 2020

Morning by Morning, May 20 - Speaking God's Words of Spirit and Life
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my voice in prayer and praise to begin my day embraced by My Father, centered in Christ, and filled afresh with the Holy Spirit of the Living God. ...
 
As I listen and wait, I hear my heart, "My word will go forth. My word will not fail. And I will release My word on the earth through My people who will seek My face, listen for My voice, and speak with My heart." ...
 
Yes, Lord. ...
 
As I ponder these words in my heart, You're drawing my mind to Your written Word in confirmation of Your spoken word:
 
"For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven,
and do not return there until they have watered the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
so shall My word be that goes out of My mouth;
it shall not return to Me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
and succeed in the thing for which I sent it" (Isaiah 55:10-11).
 
Lord Jesus, You said, "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life" (John 6:63). And as I abide in You and You abide in me, I'm asking Your words of spirit and life to be spoken and released through me according to Your will and in Your way to accomplish that which You purpose through my life today (John 15:4). As You said, "I am the vine, you are the branches. Those who abide in Me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from Me you can do nothing.... If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, ask for whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit and become My disciples" (John 15:5-8).
 
This what I ask, as I seek to abide in You, as I seek Your face, as I listen for Your voice -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- that I would hear and speak Your words with Your heart. 
 
Father, put Your thoughts in my mind, Your desires in my heart, and Your words in my mouth. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I offer my words and all of my life to You as "a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is (my) spiritual act of worship" (Romans 12:1).
 
Though it's hard to fully comprehend just how much You have entrusted to us as Your sons and daughter in the earth, Your Word declares this truth of our place as Your ambassadors and messengers of Your words of spirit and life in our world: 
 
"Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received. Whoever speaks must do so as one speaking the very words of God; whoever serves must do so with the strength that God supplies, so that God may be glorified in all things through Jesus Christ. To Him belong the glory and the power forever and ever! Amen!" (1 Peter 4:10-11)
 
Yes, Lord. Let it be so according to Your Word and according to the words You have spoken into my spirit today. Let Your words of spirit and life go forth today -- here in my heart and everywhere You send me. May God be gloried in all these things through Jesus Christ. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you seek God's face, listen for His voice, and speak with His heart in your prayers, your praise, and your words everywhere He sends you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
         
Pakistan Preaching Again Today!

Friends, I'm so excited that we have permission to start our open air evangelistic meetings again in Pakistan through online Internet Ministry today! Each month we set up in a different village through our ministry partnership there with Pastor Fazal with a big screen and projector. I'm able to share a message of the hope and healing of Jesus Christ through our Skype Internet Ministry, where I'm preaching here and it's interpreted by live simultaneous translation there. Then we have a followup team for those who are saved and experience the salvation, healing, deliverance, and revival of Jesus! For the past two months, I've only been able to share in home group setting with Pastor Fazal and neighbors, but now we are able to go back out into the streets in an unreached village again! Please keep us in your prayers for a powerful outpouring of God's Holy Spirit!

"And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as testimony to all nations, and then the end will come!" 
(Matthew 24:14)

Joyfully embracing Jesus in their hearts!
From one of our past meetings in a Pakistan Village

New: Hear me and join me praying Morning by Morning 


Daily Prayer Journey with Tommy Hays

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!