Thursday, July 16, 2020

“Come and Listen” - July 16, 2020

Morning by Morning, July 16 - “Come and Listen”
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Rule and reign in my heart and life today. Here in my morning time of worship and prayer, in the silence of surrender before You, Help me begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit. ...
 
“Come and listen to My counsel. I’ll share My heart with you and make you wise.... All who listen to Me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm” (Proverbs 1:23-33 NLT). “Turn at My rebuke; surely I will pour out My Spirit on you; I will make My words known to you.... Whoever listens to Me will dwell safely, and will be secure, without fear of evil” (NKJV).
 
I come to hear Your counsel, Lord. I come to listen for Your heart.
 
Give me the grace of humility to receive Your rebuke and trust Your correction. In the spiritual tension of drawing near to You in both the fear of the Lord and the intimacy of the Lord, give me the faith to expect a fresh outpouring of Your Spirit, as Your make Your words and Your ways known to me. 
 
Then Your peace will fill my soul. Then Your love will cast out my fear. Then Your Word and Your Spirit will steady my heart and direct my steps in the safety and security of Your good will and perfect plan for this day and my life.
 
Lord, I need You. O I need You. But in my neediness, You come in Your readiness. In my helplessness, You come to be my Help and my Hope, my Wisdom and my Strength, with all I need to live this day in the peace of Your Presence and the security of Your love. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friend, may you be strong and secure in the presence and peace of the Lord, grounded in His Word and filled with His Spirit, as you come and listen to Him and seek to obey Him, in Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Another Door of Opportunity in Pakistan! Please keep us in prayer as I have to opportunity to share a word of hope and healing this coming Sunday morning through the Power Prayer Ministry of Pakistan, preaching by Skype with a projector screen and interpretation in Kasar City, Pakistan. This will be in addition to our monthly evangelistic outreach meetings. Come Holy Spirit we pray!

Prayer for Revival in San Antonio!
I'm excited to be part of a group of prayer warriors in our community planning times of prayer for awakening and revival in our community and beyond, being led by Max Lucado in San Antonio. 

We met in the parking lot this week where the San Antonio Spurs play basketball and our city holds the San Antonio Rodeo to scope out the land and pray. Plans are coming together for a time of prayer in a Solemn Assembly of heartfelt humility and repentance through citywide prayer for ourselves and our land on Sunday Night, August 9th and 16th. A website with details is coming soon! Please keep us in prayer to follow the Holy Spirit's leading. If you would like to be involved and help spread the word when the time comes, please send me a note: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


New Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!