Monday, July 13, 2020

Steady Steps - July 13, 2020

Morning by Morning, July 13 - Steady Steps
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your sheep hear Your voice, and I'm listening for Your leading, to begin my day centered in Christ, grounded in Your Word and filled with Your Spirit. ...
 
"Keep my steps steady according to Your Promise, and never let iniquity have dominion over me" (Psalm 119:133).
 
Let the Promises of Your Word set the path for my day. Go before me and order my steps to lead me where You will and according to Your will. Though You've given me the freedom of will to choose, I choose You -- Your will, Your plan, Your purposes according the Promises of Your Word for this day and all of my life. "Your Word is a Lamp to my feet and a Light to my path" (Psalm 119:105).
 
There are consequences for every choice I'll make and every step I'll take (John 3:18). But I've known You long enough and You've seen me through so much, that I've learned to trust Your ways and follow Your will to let You make my steps steady according to Your Promises -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. With Your Spirit in my heart and Your Light leading my way, "Righteousness will go before (me), and will make a path for (my) steps" (Psalm 85:13). 
 
Lord, lead on today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- as I seek to "follow in (Your) steps" (1 Peter 2:21). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be grounded in God's Word and filled with His Spirit, allowing Him to steady your steps according to His Promises and fulfilling His plans for this day and your lifein Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Prayer for Revival in San Antonio!
Friends, I'm excited to be part of a group of prayer warriors in our community planning times of prayer for awakening and revival in our community and beyond, being led by Max Lucado in San Antonio. 

We're meeting today in the parking lot where the San Antonio Spurs play basketball to scope out the land and pray. Please keep us in prayer to follow the Holy Spirit's leading. If you would like to be involved and help spread the word when the time comes, please send me a note: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


New Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!