Tuesday, July 07, 2020

"Keep It Simple, (Saints)" - July 7, 2020

Morning by Morning, July 7 - "Keep It Simple, (Saints)"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me hear Your heart to begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit. ... 

"Keep it simple, (saints)." ... 

"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails" (1 Corinthians 13:1-8). 

Yes, Lord. Pandemics fail. Economic panic fails. Political striving and manipulation fails. All our man-made efforts to solve our God-sized problems will fail. But "Love never fails."  Empower us to get back to Love. Equip us to stand up and speak up and reach up in Love. Then we can reach out in Love and release the Power of Love through our words and actions, in our hearts and attitudes, for You are Love (1 John 4:16). And as You are, so are we to be in our world (1 John 4:17). 

It really is as simple as that. Help us keep it simple, in the simplicity of Your love that never fails. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friends, may you be empowered and equipped to love, simply and powerfully, with the heart of the One who is the Power of Lovein Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  

Aldersgate National Conference on Spirit-Filled 
Living - Free Virtual Conference with Prayer Ministry Opportunities this week.
Friends, please register for free at the Virtual On-line Conference of Aldersgate this year (evenings July 9-12, 2020) with anointed speakers and opportunities for prayer ministry. I'll be part of the Prayer Ministry Team in breakout prayer ministry sessions. Come join us!

Prayer for Revival in San Antonio!
Friends, I'm excited to be part of a group of prayer warriors in our community planning times of prayer for awakening and revival in our community and beyond, being led by Max Lucado in San Antonio. Please keep us in prayer to follow the Holy Spirit's leading. If you would like to be involved and help spread the word when the time comes, please send me a note: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


New Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!