Monday, September 14, 2020

Chaos and Anarchy Not the Character of God - September 14, 2020

 Morning by Morning, September 14 - Chaos and Anarchy Not the Character of God

 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my heart and listen up for Your leading, seeking to begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit. ...
 
"For thus says the Lord,
who created the heavens
    (He is God!),
who formed the earth and made it
    (He established it;
He did not create it a chaos,
    He formed it to be inhabited!):
I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I did not speak in secret,
    in a land of darkness;
I did not say to the offspring of Jacob,
    'Seek Me in chaos.'
I the Lord speak the truth,
    I declare what is right" (Isaiah 45:18-19).
 
You're not the author of chaos or confusion. It's not Your character to cause anarchy. You speak the truth; You declare what's right. You bring order, even as You allow freedom (1 Corinthians 14:39-40). You fulfill law and order, even as You lavish us with mercy and grace (Matthew 5:17).
 
So come and speak Light in the midst of our darkness. Come and speak Life in the midst of our destruction.
 
You alone are our Savior. You alone are our Hope. And You alone can bring order out of chaos, stability out of insecurity, to set things right when we let You write Your law on our hearts and guide our steps by Your Spirit. You stretch out Your hand to all who will take it and open up Your heart to all who will receive it, calling out to the nation who will hear:
 
There is no other God besides Me,
a righteous God and a Savior;
    there is no one besides Me.
Turn to Me and be saved,
    all the ends of the earth!
    For I am God, and there is no other.
By myself I have sworn,
    from My mouth has gone forth in righteousness
    a word that shall not return:
'To Me every knee shall bow,
    every tongue shall swear.'
Only in the Lord, it shall be said of Me,
    are righteousness and strength" (Isaiah 45:21-24).
 
Yes, Lord. We turn to You, in desperation and faith, in repentance and prayer, in humble trust in the goodness of Your character and the mercy of Your love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may the law of the Lord be written on your heart and and the order of His ways be established in your life, in Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!




New Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!