Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Honoring Those Who Answered their Call to Duty on This Veteran's Day - November 11, 2020

 Morning by Morning, November 11 - Honoring Those Who Answered their Call to Duty on This Veteran's Day

 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek Your face and listen for Your voice, to begin my day grounded in Your Word and filled with Your Spirit. ...
 
I'm mindful that today is Veteran's Day in America. And I'm thankful for the soldiers and all who have served our nation and fought for our freedom and the freedom of others in the nations of this world at the call of duty.
 
I'm reminded that being a warrior is also a dimension and expression of Your nature. "The Lord is a Warrior; the Lord is His name" (Exodus 15:3).
 
"The Lord will go forth like a warrior,
He will arouse His zeal like a man of war.
He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry.
He will prevail against His enemies" (Isaiah 42:12).
 
With the heart of David, whom You called and secured in his identity as both a worshipper and a warrior, I worship You as my Warrior and I thank You for the warriors on the battlefields of this world who have fought to save me from my enemies, just as I thank You for the warriors on the battlefields of the spirit who have fought and continue to fight in the authority of Your name and power of Your blood to save me from spiritual enemies:
 
"Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. And he said:
 
'The Lord is my Rock and my Fortress and my Deliverer;
The God of my strength, in whom I will trust;
My Shield and the Horn of my salvation,
My Stronghold and my Refuge;
My Savior, You save me from violence.
I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised;
So shall I be saved from my enemies" (2 Samuel 22:1-4).
 
Thank You for the men and women of God who answered the call in their time, for on this side of heaven, until Your return and restoration of all things in our broken and fallen world, "there is a time for war" (Ecclesiastes 3:8). So there is a need for the warriors who would hear their call. And there is a need to honor those who have answered that call.
 
On this Veteran's Day, I thank You and I honor them. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with thanksgiving to God as you honor those who have fought for you and all of us on the battlefields of this world and the battlefields of the spirit, in Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
  
 
New Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!