Thursday, November 12, 2020

Hope that Does Not Disappoint - November 12, 2020

 Morning by Morning, November 12 - Hope that Does Not Disappoint

 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- and welcome You in every Dimension of Your Being into every dimension of my being -- spirit, soul, and body. ...
 
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13).
 
My hope is not any man or any event. My hope is in You. And as I hope in You, You fill me with all joy and peace despite what's going on with any man or any event. As I hope in You, You keep filling me with the power and the presence of Your Holy Spirit. Then Your Spirit shows me what I'm to be believing for, what I'm to be hoping for, what I'm to be persisting in prayer for. But it all begins when I put You first, above all else, above every man and every event, above every outcome and breakthrough I'm hoping for and believing for. 
 
Your Word says it this way: "Seek first the first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you" (Matthew 6:33). It's important to seek these things we believe You put on our hearts, by the moving of Your Spirit and grounded in Your Word -- to persist in prayer, to make our requests known, to seek revelation of Your will and then pray Your will on earth as it is in heaven, as best as we can and all by Your grace, just as far as Your grace will go. But it's most important of all to seek You first, before seeking any of these things.
 
When we do, when we seek You first, when we look first to the God of hope even before praying and believing for all we're hoping for, You fill us with the joy and peace that does not disappoint us. "Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out into our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us" (Romans 5:5). And then even more hope abounds in us  -- rising up within us, pouring out through us, releasing new life and fresh faith to all that it touches by the power of Your Spirit to press on and pray through until we see our hopes come true. For "faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not (yet) seen" (Hebrews 11:1). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with all joy and peace as you look to the God of hope, seeking Him first above all else, that your hope and faith may abound in Him, in Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
   

New Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!