Tuesday, November 24, 2020

"Church at Philadelphia -- No One May Seize Your Crown" - November 24, 2020

 Morning by Morning, November 24 - "Church at Philadelphia -- No One May Seize Your Crown"

 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Give me Your heart, as I seek to listen for Your leading and walk in Your ways -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
 
These are the words of the Holy One, the True One,
    who has the key of David,
    who opens and no one will shut,
        who shuts and no one opens:
 
'I know your works. Look, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but are lying -- I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you. Because you have kept My word of patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth. I am coming soon; hold fast to what you have, so that no one may seize your crown. If you conquer, I will make you a pillar in the temple of My God; you will never go out of it. I will write on you the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem that comes down from My God out of heaven, and My own new name. Let anyone who has an ear listen to what the Spirit is saying to the churches'" (Revelation 3:7-13).
 
Yes, Lord. I hear. Yes, Lord. Let us hear -- Your church, Your people who are called by Your name, Your faithful ones who are holding fast with patient endurance to all You have crowned with authority. Let us keep Your word and pass our test of faith.
 
By the power of Your grace at work within Your praying, persevering church -- especially when it feels we have little power and wavering faith -- You remind us that all power in heaven and earth have been given to You (Matthew 28:18). And You remind us that You alone have the power to open the doors that no man can open for himself and shut the doors that no man can shut for himself (Isaiah 22:22).
 
You will have Your temple. And may we be Your pillars of that temple who stand firm, who hold fast, who do not crumble or fall, who bow to none other than the Lord Jesus Christ. When we are weak, then we are strong in You, for Your power is made perfect in our weakness and the power of Your grace is sufficient for us (2 Corinthians 12:9). 
 
O God who holds the key of David, who turns the hearts of kings, Your grace is sufficiently powerful for us to keep pressing in and pressing on to persevere in faith until we see Your kingdom come and Your will be done -- here in our "Philadelphia" and every "city" and "church" where there remains a remnant who are called by Your name, who are fervently calling on Your name, and who are faithfully proclaiming the power of Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you hold fast in faith, empowered by the grace of the One who opens doors and shut doors according to His will and power, as His people pray, in Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. And I join with you and so many in fasting and prayer for our nation through this challenging time. God bless you, my friend!

Healing Academy in Fredericksburg at the Bridge Church Tonight. Please keep us in prayer, as I travel to Fredericksburg, expectant and excited for another great evening of healing worship, teaching and impartation. Praying the Holy Spirit will connect you in those places He has for you to be filled up and overflowing! The Healing Academy teaching is based on my Book Free to Be Like Jesus -- Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance.
 
My friend, please let me know if your church or group would like to discuss arranging an Intensive Version of our Healing Academy in Your community. Just reply to this email at TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

I'm excited to be joining by Zoom call with Pastor Jeff Bealmearat the Olney Methodist Church in Illinois, as they teach the Free to Be Like Jesus material on Wednesday Nights. I'll be up there with them in person in toward the end of our course. Please keep us in prayer!

Free to Be Like Jesus!
Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance 
 


Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!