Wednesday, November 18, 2020

The Word of the Lord Sent Forth to Set Right - November 18, 2020

 Morning by Morning, November 18 - The Word of the Lord Sent Forth to Set Right

 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my face and open up my heart to seek You and listen for Your leading -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
“Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of hosts” (Zechariah 4:6).
 
As I listen and wait, I hear in my heart: “Might does not make right. Power does not make right. I say what is right and I set things right by what I say.” ...
 
Yes, Lord. Speak Your word. Send forth Your word. Set things right by the power of Your word. As the Word of God says:
 
“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven,
    and do not return there until they have watered the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
    giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
so shall My word be that goes out from My mouth;
    it shall not return to Me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
    and succeed in the thing for which I sent it” (Isaiah 55:10-11).
 
And let our words agree with Your words. For one way You’ve created us in Your image is by the power of the words we speak. “Death and life are in the power of the tongue” (Proverbs 18:21). And what great power You release through our words when our words agree with Yours -- not doubting in our hearts, not wavering in our submission to Your will, and not resisting the leading of Your Spirit. As Your Word teaches us, “Have faith in God. Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you. So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours” (Mark 11:22-24).
 
So Lord, let our hearts be as one with Your heart and our minds as one with Your mind. “For who has known the mind of the Lord, so as to instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ” (1 Corinthians 2:16).
 
As we humble our hearts to pray, as we press in to seek Your face and pursue Your will, put Your thoughts in our minds and Your desires in our hearts, so it will be Your words in our mouths to agree with your will and Your word in our world. And nothing can stop the word of the Lord. It will not return empty. It will accomplish the thing for which Your send it. No man’s might. No man’s power. But all by the might and power of Your Spirit to say what is right as You set things right. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you agree with the will and the word of the Lord, going forth by His Spirit to set things right in our worldin Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. I join with you with expectant faith and prayer for our nation and for our witness in the midst of these days! God bless you, my friend!

    




Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free: