Tuesday, May 25, 2021

“An Open Door” - May 25, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, May 25 - “An Open Door”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I’m listening for Your voice as I linger in Your presence here in these first moments of my morning that I dedicate to You alone as my Savior and my Shepherd. ...

I believe I hear in my heart, “I set before you an open door.” ...

Yes, Lord. What is the open door? ...

“It’s not an open door as you suppose. It’s not a new opportunity. It’s not a new day, a new season, or a new era. It’s not something you walk through. Though all of those things have their place and their time in My plans and purposes, none is the door I set before you now.” ...

What is the door, Lord? ...

“You already know. But I am inviting you to come to know this truth more deeply, to experience this truth more intimately. I am the Door. I am the Open Door. I am open to you to abide in Me and allow Me to abide in you. I am open that you can seek Me and find Me and embrace Me and allow Me to form My thoughts in your mind and My desires in your heart, as your nature becomes more like My nature and I live My life through your life. This is the Open Door I set before you and before all who will take time to come and enter in.” ...

Yes, Lord. Your written Word comes to mind to confirm Your spoken word: “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9 NKJV). 

And the door has been opened for me and for all who would come and enter in to Your abiding embrace -- heart to Heart, spirit to Spirit, deep to Deep -- since the day “the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom” when “darkness covered the whole land” and “the earth shook, and the rocks were split” (Matthew 27:45-54).

“Therefore, my friends, since we have confidence to enter the sanctuary by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way that He opened for us through the curtain (that is, through His flesh), and since we have a great Priest over the house of God, let us approach with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean form an evil conscience and bodies washed with pure water” (Hebrews 10:19-22).

Let this truth sink deep into my soul. Let this invitation stir in my spirit to rise up into the intimate embrace of Your Spirit. “Anyone united to the Lord become one spirit with Him” (1 Corinthians 6:17).

Through this power of grace, through this mystery of faith, through his new and living Way You’ve set before me, I embrace this invitation to intimacy. I come through this Open Door of Your Abiding Presence to be united with You, to be one spirit with You -- my Lord and my God, my Savior and my Shepherd -- now in this moment, every moment of this day, and every moment of my life -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you enter in the Open Door through the new and living Way set before you in Jesus' invitation to intimacy with you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #138
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

My New Book Just Published!
Friends, I'm so excited to publish my new book on right alignment of spirit, soul, and body called First the Spirit!
Order your copy today on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle!

All purchases support the calling and vision of 
Messiah Ministries
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

June 2nd
India Pastors and Leaders Conference. Speaking a Word of Encouragement in our new ministry partnership in Andra Pradesh, India through our Internet Ministry. (Wednesday Night 6/2 here; Thursday Morning 6/3 in India).

June 6th
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas 9:00 and 10:45, live and livestream.

June 7th
Preaching in India in the Andra Pradesh Region. Outdoor evangelistic crusade in our new ministry partnership there through our Internet Ministry. (Monday morning 6/7 here; Monday Night 6/7 in India).

June 10th
Family Time in Mexico for my 60th Birthday

July 10th
Preaching at Canyon Lake, Texas Aglow Meeting

July 14-17
Speaking on the Power of the Holy Spirit
Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Annual Conference

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Life Transformation Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. All are welcome to come join us at any time along the course. Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Tuesday Mornings
Teaching by Zoom on Deliverance Ministry Training for leaders of MorningStar Ministries Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

Sessions are without cost and any contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.