Tuesday, May 11, 2021

The Trumpet Sound - May 11, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, May 11 - The Trumpet Sound

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me hear Your voice and sense the leading of Your Spirit -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...

In my spirit, I’ve been hearing the sound of a trumpet. It’s like an ancient sound of the call to battle. And I remember Your Word and see a picture with eyes of my heart of the priests blowing the silver trumpets to assemble Your people:

“The Lord spoke to Moses, saying: Make two silver trumpets; you shall make them of hammered work; and you shall use them for summoning the congregation, and for breaking camp. When both are blown, the whole congregation shall assemble before you at the entrance of the tent of meeting. But if only one is blown, then the leaders, the heads of the tribes of Israel, shall assemble before you. When you blow an alarm, the camps on the east side shall set out; when you blow a second alarm, the camps on the south side shall set out. An alarm is to be blown whenever they are to set out. But when the assembly is to be gathered, you shall blow, but you shall not sound an alarm. The sons of Aaron, the priests, shall blow the trumpets; this shall be a perpetual institution for you throughout your generations. When you go to war in your land against the adversary who oppresses you, you shall sound an alarm with the trumpets, so that you may be remembered before the Lord your God and be saved from your enemies. Also on your days of rejoicing, at your appointed festivals, and at the beginnings of your months, you shall blow the trumpets over your burnt offerings and over your sacrifices of well-being; they shall serve as a reminder on your behalf before the Lord your God: I am the Lord your God” (Numbers 10:1-10).

There was a trumpet sound for gathering Your people and for sending them out. There was a trumpet sound for sending them into the next season of their journey and there was a trumpet sound for sending them into the battle at hand. And there was a trumpet sound for celebrating and sacrificing and always remembering that You are the Lord God who is always with Your people every step of the way.

As I hear that trumpet sound in my spirit, I’m sensing a call to attention, a call to assemble, a call to prepare for the advance into the battle at hand. And I’m remembering how the Apostle John, the beloved one, heard Your voice like a trumpet sound as You gave him revelation and understanding of his days and the days to come, as he wrote by Your Spirit:

“I, John, your brother who share with you in Jesus the persecution and the kingdom and the patient endurance, was on the island called Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. I was in the spirit on the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet...” (Revelation 1:9-10).

Lord Jesus, let me hear Your voice like a trumpet. Make my spirit more sensitive. Make my discernment more sharp. Make the eyes of my heart and the intuition of my spirit more precise and accurate to see what You’re doing and hear what You’re saying so I can obediently, faithfully advance where You’re leading.

Let me hear more clearly and speak more clearly what I hear and only what I hear, when I’m to speak it and only when I’m to speak it. Let me hear Your voice in my heart and recognize Your voice in the hearts of Your people, with increased clarity, accuracy, precision, discernment, and confidence, as we prepare to advance into the battle at hand. “For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare for battle?” (1 Corinthians 14:8)

Yes, Lord. I hear the sound of the trumpet. I hear it in my spirit like the voice of one calling, “Prepare the way of the Lord! Prepare the way of the Lord! Make His paths straight! Let Him make your paths straight and set your hearts right. For now is the time to prepare for the battle at hand. Now is the time to lean in and listen, to pursue His presence so you can be led by His Spirit when He commands you to advance as the army of the Lord!” ...

Yes, Lord. “A voice of one crying in the wilderness: “Prepare the way of the Lord; make straight in the desert a highway for our God” (Isaiah 40:3).

Let it be so in me. Let it be so in Your body and bride for the battle at hand and the days to come. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My Friend, may you hear and discern the sound of the trumpet and the voice of the Lord to faithfully, obediently advance where he leads you and when He leads you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

My New Book Just Published!
Friends, I'm so excited to publish my new book on right alignment of spirit, soul, and body called First the Spirit!
Order your copy today on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle!

All purchases support the calling and vision of 
Messiah Ministries
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

May 13th
Preaching in Pakistan outdoor evangelistic crusade through our next monthly Skype Internet Ministry meeting.

May 14-16th - See Flyer Below!
Keynote Speaker at 2021 Spring Conference of Central Texas Area Aglow in Kerrville, Texas.  

Featuring international worship leader Terry MacAlmon in an outdoor worship evening Friday Night at The Empty Cross at Kerrville Coming King Prayer Garden, along with the conference Friday through Sunday. Joined by Rick and Cynthia Vela, Aaron and Amanda Rodriquez in worship for the Conference.

Contact Christina Roberts at christinaroberts@att.net

June 3rd
India Pastors and Leaders Conference. Speaking a Word of Encouragement in our new ministry partnership in Andra Pradesh, India through our Internet Ministry.

June 6th
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas 9:00 and 10:45, live and livestream.

June 17th
Preaching in India outdoor evangelistic crusade in our new ministry partnership there through our Internet Ministry.

June 10th
Family Time Away in Mexico for my 60th Birthday!

July 14-17
Speaking on the Power of the Holy Spirit
Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Annual Conference

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Life Transformation Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. All are welcome to come join us at any time along the course. Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Tuesday Mornings
Teaching by Zoom on Deliverance Ministry Training for leaders of MorningStar Ministries Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

Sessions are without cost and any contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.