Wednesday, May 05, 2021

“Come Up Here” -- Invitation to Intimacy - May 5, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, May 5 - “Come Up Here” -- Invitation to Intimacy

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your sheep hear Your voice. And I’m listening for Your leading, as I seek to begin my day with my spirit in communion with Your Spirit -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...

As I wait and listen, it seems I hear in my heart, “Come up here with Me.” ...

Yes, Lord. As I think about what that means, a funny thought comes to mind: “Not up on your roof in the physical realm. Up here with Me in the spiritual realm. Worship and pray in spirit and truth. Seek Me and embrace Me in spirit and truth. Your human spirit arising into the intimacy of My embrace -- spirit to Spirit, heart to Heart, deep to Deep. Up here in the heavenly realm of your heart united with My heart and your spirit communing with My Spirit.” ...

Yes, Lord. As I seek to test and discern whether I’m hearing Your voice or just my own thoughts, Your Word comes to mind:

“After this I looked, and there in heaven a door stood open! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, ‘Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.’ At once I was in the spirit...” (Revelation 4:1-2).

And this Word comes to my remembrance:

“But God, who is rich in mercy, out of the great love with which He loved us even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ -- by grace you have been saved -- and raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus...” (Ephesians 2:4-6).

Thank, my Father, for Your invitation to come up here with You “in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.” Thank You for this “great love with which (You) loved (me) even when (I was) dead through (my) trespasses, (You’ve) made (me) alive together with Christ.” By Your Holy Spirit, You “raised (me) up with Him” on the day I was saved, but You also want to raise me up right now into the intimate embrace of Your Presence “in the heavenly places” of the spiritual realm “up here” with You.

Here I come, Lord. Up here with You -- spirit to Spirit, heart to Heart, deep to Deep. For “anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him” (1 Corinthians 6:17). So I “worship (You) in spirit and truth” and pursue You in this time of deep communion of contemplative prayer “in spirit and truth” (John 4:23).

What a wonderful gift You’ve given me, and all who embrace Your invitation to intimacy, to begin my day “up here” with You. And thank You for the gift that I don’t have to leave this place “up here” with You as I get up out of my prayer chair and go on with my day, because I’m not “up here” with You on my roof; I’m “up here” with You in my heart. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be lifted up into the intimate embrace of God -- spirit to Spirit, heart to Heart, deep to Deep -- and carry the Spirit of the Lord in your heart throughout the moments of your day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

My New Book Just Published!
My friend, I'm so excited to publish my new book on right alignment of spirit, soul, and body called First the Spirit!
Front Cover of First the Spirit
Order your copy today on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle!
All purchases support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

May 6th
Rocio Hays is leading one of the prayer times in at the 2021 City Wide Women’s Prayer Gathering at Iglesia Puerta de Restauracion, San Antonio, TX 9:30 to 11:30am.

May 13th
Preaching in Pakistan outdoor evangelistic crusade through our monthly Skype Internet Ministry.

May 14-16th - See Flyer Below!
Keynote Speaker at 2021 Spring Conference of Central Texas Area Aglow in Kerrville, Texas.  
Featuring international worship leader Terry MacAlmon in an outdoor worship evening Friday Night at The Empty Cross at Kerrville Coming King Prayer Garden, along with the conference Friday through Sunday.
Contact Christina Roberts at christinaroberts@att.net

June 6th
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas 9:00 and 10:45, live and livestream.

July 14-17
Speaking on the Power of the Holy Spirit
Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Annual Conference

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Life Transformation Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. All are welcome to come join us at any time along the course. Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Tuesday Mornings
Teaching by Zoom on Deliverance Ministry Training for leaders of MorningStar Ministries Connect Groups. Ten week series.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

Sessions are without cost and any contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.