Tuesday, May 10, 2022

“Let Love Come Alive!”- May 10, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, May 10 - “Let Love Come Alive!”
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You here in my heart and every moment of my day. ...
 
As I wait, immediately I hear in my heart: “Let love come alive!” ...
 
What are You speaking, Lord? ...
 
I hear in my heart: “Love is active, not passive. Love is moving, not dormant. Love is expressed, not silent. I am Love. And I express Myself, My Love, through you and through all who are called by My name. Let My Love come alive in you and let My Love live through you.” ...
 
Yes, Lord. Your written Word confirms what I believe I’m hearing as Your spoken word to me today:
 
“So we have known and believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them” (1 John 4:16).
 
And the significance and priority of living out Your Love in our lives and through our lives is also confirmed in Your Word:
 
“The only thing that counts is faith working through love” (Galatians 5:6).
 
As for love coming “alive” in very active, practical ways in our everyday lives, all by the power of Your grace and faith working through us, Your Word inspires us and Your Spirit empowers us into action:
 
“Let love be genuine; hate what is evil; hold fast to what is good; love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor. Do not lag in zeal; be ardent in spirit; serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; persevere in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the saints; pursue hospitality to strangers.
 
“Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice; weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another; do not be arrogant, but associate with the lowly; do not claim to be wiser than you are. Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all. If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says the Lord.’ Instead, ‘if your enemies are hungry, feed them; if they are thirsty, give them something to drink, for by doing this you will heap burning coals on their heads.’ Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good” (Romans 12:9-21).
 
This is “genuine” love. This is “active” love. This is what it looks like when I hear and obey Your command to “Let love come alive!”
 
I can’t do any of that in my own strength or even my own desire. Apart from You, I can do nothing (John 15:5). But I praise God that I’m never apart from You (Matthew 28:20). You’re always with me; Your Spirit is always within me, empowering me to desire what is right and to do what is right, all by the power of Your grace at work within me (Philippians 2:13). And in that way, “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13). By the power of Your grace, let it be so in me, let love come alive in me, this day and every day. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be empowered by the Holy Spirit to let love come alive in you and through you, this day and every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

May 12-14
Attending monthly School of the Prophets equipping for ministry led by Chris Reed and Rick Joyner at MorningStar Ministries in Fort Mill, SC. This month will be our graduation with prayers of impartation and anointing!

May 20-22
Moravian Falls, NC Retreat with Online Connect Group leaders of Morningstar Ministries.

June 3-4
Revival at the Barn! All are welcome!
Hosted by a family-owned, local Christian business at the Barn behind Yee Haw Ranch Outfitters on Hwy 290 East of Fredericksburg, Texas at 6:00 PM Friday Night and Saturday Night.
Worship. Word. Ministry. Praying to Experience Revival!
Ready for Baptisms in the Horse Trough!

June 5
First Gathering for our School of Ministry Series in Lampasas, Texas for Inner Healing & Deliverance Prayer Ministry hosted by the Citywide ministerial association in Lampasas. Level 1 and Level 2 Training and Equipping Weekends to follow.

June 9-11
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Current Students and Alumni Welcome!
Email me to sign up: TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

August 18-29
Our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico with Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing from the Inside Out. Aired on Thursdays at 5 PM CST / 3 PM PST on TLN West

And also on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added every month! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: