Monday, May 16, 2022

Positioned to Be Changed by the Presence of God - May 16, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, May 16 - Positioned to Be Changed by the Presence of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name and listen for Your voice, for Your sheep hear Your voice (John 10:3); and the sons and daughters of God are led by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:14). ...
 
As I’m waiting, what comes to my heart -- into my spirit and up to mind, in the communication of Your Heart to my heart, Your Spirit to my spirit -- is this:
 
“Draw near to Me. Pursue Me. Press in to Me. Position yourself to hear Me and trust Me and obey Me, as I put My thoughts in your mind and My desires in your heart. This is how I change you into My image and transform you with My mind renewing your mind.” ...
 
Yes, Lord. I know every word I ever believe I’m hearing in my heart must be tested against the Word of God as my Plumb Line and Standard (1 Thessalonians 5:21). And this written Word immediately comes to mind to confirm Your spoken word:
 
“I appeal to you therefore, brothers and sisters, on the basis of God’s mercy, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your reasonable act of worship. Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of the mind, so that you may discern what is the will of God -- what is good and acceptable and perfect” (Romans 12:1-2).
 
And this:
 
“Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exalt you in due time. Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. Discipline yourselves; keep alert...” (1 Peter 5:6-8).
 
By the leading of Your Spirit and in the power of Your grace, I do choose to position myself to hear You and trust You and obey You. I do choose to humble myself before You in prayer, to press in to You in worship, to allow You to change my nature into Your nature, my character into Your character, and transform me by the renewing of my mind. I do choose to be positioned to be changed by the Presence of God.
 
Let this be my discipline in obedience and submission to Your discipleship. In this way, may You make me more like You each day (Romans 8:29). For as You are, so are we to be in our world (1 John 4:17).
 
“Thus (You have) given us, through these things, (Your) precious and very great promises, so that through them (we) may escape from the corruption that is in the world because of lust and may become participants of the divine nature” (2 Peter 1:4). Lord, let it be so in me and in the heart of every soul who is called by Your name -- day by day, step by step, morning by morning, “from glory to glory” (2 Corinthians 3:18). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
  
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be positioned to be changed by the Presence of God, to be conformed into His image and participate in His nature, from glory to glory, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

May 20-22
Moravian Falls, NC Retreat with Online Connect Group leaders of Morningstar Ministries.

May 26
Pakistan Ministry.
I'll be preaching a message of salvation and hope through our internet ministry, being interpreted live by our ministry partners there in a new village each month. We are seeing hundreds saved every month! Praise God and thank you for your prayers and support!

June 3-4
Revival at the Barn! All are welcome! Spread the Word!
Hosted by a family-owned, local Christian business at the Barn behind Yee Haw Ranch on Hwy 290 East of Fredericksburg, Texas at 6:00 PM Friday Night and Saturday Night.
Worship. Word. Ministry. Praying to Experience Revival!
Ready for Baptisms in the Horse Trough!

June 5
First Gathering for our School of Ministry Series in Lampasas, Texas for Inner Healing & Deliverance Prayer Ministry hosted by the Citywide ministerial association in Lampasas. Level 1 and Level 2 Training and Equipping Weekends to follow.
Let me know if you would like to be a part:

June 9-11
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Current Students and Alumni Welcome!

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

August 18-29
Our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico with Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing from the Inside Out. Aired on Thursdays at 5 PM CST / 3 PM PST on TLN West

And also on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: