Thursday, May 05, 2022

“Come, Follow Me.” - May 5, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, May 5 - “Come, Follow Me.”
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take me by the hand and lead me by the heart into all You have for me today. ...
 
As I watch and wait for Your leading today, I hear Your Holy Spirit writing a new song in my heart, expressing Your words as song in my spirit:
 
Come, follow Me.
Come, and you will see,
All I have for you,
All I am in you.
 
As you follow Me,
As you come and see,
What eyes have not seen,
What ears have not heard,
All that I am and all that I’ll do,
All through you,
As you come and follow Me.
 
Yes, Lord. Your written Word comes to mind in confirmation of Your spoken word I’m hearing in my heart:
 
“Then Jesus told His disciples, ‘If any wish to come after Me, let them deny themselves and take up their cross and follow Me” (Matthew 16:24).
 
After nearly twenty-five years of full-time ministry now -- “preparing the way of the Lord ... healing from the inside out” -- I remember when you called me out of my law practice as a trial lawyer to come, follow You. Peter laid down his fishing nets and I laid down my brief case. Scales fell from Paul’s eyes and scales fell from my heart. With every one of Your disciples, throughout every generation, You call us to come, follow You.
 
Our treasure is in heaven, when we treasure You in our hearts to answer Your call, “Come, follow Me” (Matthew 19:21).
 
What an adventure it’s been! Yes, heartbreaks and setbacks, but so much more breakthroughs and celebrations than I ever dreamed!
 
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him”
(1 Corinthians 2:9, confirming the prophetic Promise of Isaiah 64:4 NKJV).
 
Thank You for calling me. And thank You for daily giving me the grace of courage, obedience, and faith to keep following You. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you hear and trust and obey the call of Jesus to come, follow Him in the way He's leading you in your life with all the grace need that He supplies, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

May 6
Spanish Healing Service with Refugees at Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio at 7:00 PM. My wife Rocio will be speaking, ministering, and interpreting for me in Spanish, along with Coker's Spanish Ministries Pastor David Blanco.

May 12-14
Attending monthly School of the Prophets equipping for ministry led by Chris Reed and Rick Joyner at MorningStar Ministries in Fort Mill, SC. This month will be our graduation with prayers of impartation and anointing!

May 20-22
Moravian Falls, NC Retreat with Online Connect Group leaders of Morningstar Ministries.

June 3-4
Revival at the Barn! All are welcome!
Hosted by a family-owned, local Christian business at the Barn behind Yee Haw Ranch Outfitters on Hwy 290 East of Fredericksburg, Texas at 6:00 PM Friday Night and Saturday Night.
Worship. Word. Ministry. Praying to Experience Revival!
Ready for Baptisms in the Horse Trough!

June 5
First Gathering for our School of Ministry Series in Lampasas, Texas for Inner Healing & Deliverance Prayer Ministry hosted by the Citywide ministerial association in Lampasas. Level 1 and Level 2 Training and Equipping Weekends to follow.

June 9-11
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Current Students and Alumni Welcome!
Email me to sign up: TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

August 18-29
Our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico with Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing from the Inside Out. Aired on Thursdays at 5 PM CST / 3 PM PST on TLN West

And also on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added every month! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: