Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Day of Love 2-14-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As the worship song says, "I'm falling on my knees, offering all of me; Jesus, You're all this heart is living for." I offer as much of me as I can and receive as much of You as I can. Help me offer more of myself today than yesterday, and more tomorrow than today. ... "And hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us" (Romans 5:5). Today, much of the world will celebrate Valentine's Day as a day of love. Somewhere among the cards and candies and everything else the day has become, we will likely forget it is a day named for a saint who was martyred for his faith in Christ by a Roman Emperor. Valentine was pierced in his heart with a love of God that would not deny his loyalty to You even in the face of death. Perhaps he died, declaring his undying love with his face turned to heaven, singing to the God of unfailing love, "I'm falling on my knees, offering all of me. Jesus, You're all this heart is living for." Today I'll say, "I love you" to the one You've given as gift to love me. It's her favorite day. But any love I have to give that is pure and true is only because You have first loved me. You have pierced my heart with Your unfailing love. Thank You, Lord, for pouring Your love into my heart through Your Spirit. Let Your love pour out of me today to my wife and my children and all those You will love through my life today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, if you are in the Lexington area, please Come to The Fountain this Saturday night for our monthly, citywide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship -- 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Rd. People come from all traditions and denominations for a time of intimate worship in the presence of the Lord as the Holy Spirit leads. Our prayer ministry team will be available throughout the evening for prayer ministry. Come and bring a friend. All are welcome! To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502.On the Web: http://messiah-ministries.orgDaily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com