Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Go 2-15-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let everything else fade away in these first moments of the morning, as I turn my heart and thoughts to You. ... "Now the Lord said to Abram, 'Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you....' So Abram went as the Lord told him" (Genesis 12:1-4). We became citizens of Wilmore, Kentucky yesterday, purchasing our property and home at the edge of the city that is home to Asbury College and Asbury Theological Seminary, where my wife and I received training for the ministry of the Kingdom of God. With our ministry in Lexington and our home in Wilmore, it seems You are expanding our territory to cover with our hearts and our prayers. With what You are doing in the awakening of a revival in the hearts of the students at Asbury, it seems we are moving into revival and our soon-to-be-born son will be birthed in revival. You are on the move and we're moving with You. A friend of mine said the other day, the journey with God is not really even day by day, it is step by step. In every moment of every day, I want to learn to hear and obey, to follow wherever You lead. Let me know as much about my mission when I get there as I need to know now. But mostly, it is not what I need to know as much as it is Who I need to know. Thank You for the grace of knowing You, Lord, in every dimension of Your Being -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Help me to know You more deeply and obey You more completely day by day and step by step in this journey of relationship and obedience. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, if you are in the Lexington area, please Come to The Fountain this Saturday night for our monthly, citywide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship -- 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Rd. People come from all traditions and denominations for a time of intimate worship in the presence of the Lord as the Holy Spirit leads. Our prayer ministry team will be available throughout the evening for prayer ministry. Come and bring a friend. All are welcome! To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. http://messiah-ministries.org Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com