Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Word of Christ 2-1-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I embrace You and Your Word. You are Spirit and You are Life. ... "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; teach and admonish one another in all wisdom; and with gratitude in your hearts sign psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs to God" (Colossians 3:16). As I read Your written Word in the Scripture and listen for Your living word in my spirit, I can choose to let it linger or let it leave. I can receive the teaching and admonitions You speak into my life through the accountability of trusting relationships or not. I can embrace an attitude of gratitude in thanksgiving and praise for Your presence in my life or decide to keep it all to myself, deciding to somehow privately worship You and thank You in the hidden places of my soul. But if I were silent, even "the stones would shout out" (Luke 19:40). The Word of God cannot be contained. It will rise up and it will go forth. I will change whatever it touches. Your Word is "alive and active," and it is dwelling in me (Hebrews 4:12). You are the Word of God and You are dwelling in me -- changing me, and therefore, changing everything around me. Let my life be a psalm and a song of praise to You today as the Word of Christ dwells in me and changes me today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com