Thursday, February 02, 2006

Come Fill Me Afresh 2-2-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship and adore You. I want to live for You. Come fill me afresh with Your Presence today. ... I worship and adore You. I want to live for You. Come fill me afresh with Your Presence today. You are the Father and the Son, The Spirit of the Holy One, Come fill me afresh with Your Presence today. You must increase, And I must decrease, Come fill me afresh with Your Presence today. I give you my life, A living sacrifice, Come fill me afresh with Your Presence today. I am Yours and You are mine, Let our lives be intertwined, Come fill me afresh with Your Presence today. Let Your Fire fall from above, Baptize me in Your love, Come fill me afresh with Your Presence today. Set me ablaze with the passion Of the heart You have fashioned Come fill me afresh with Your Presence today. May my life tell a story Of Your power and glory Come fill me afresh with Your Presence today. When all is said and done I want to be Your faithful son Come fill me afresh with Your Presence today. Yes, Father. These words of surrender and trust Your Holy Spirit has written on my heart this morning is my worship and prayer. You have put Your words to the longing of my heart. What more could I want than the fullness of Your Presence in every dimension of my life. In Your grace and by Your power, may I continually "be filled with all the fullness of God" (Ephesians 3:19). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com