Thursday, February 09, 2006

You are I Am -- Revival at Asbury Continues! 2-9-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship You in every dimension of Your Being -- God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. You are One; You are Holy; You are Faithful and True. You are not I was or I will be. You are I AM. ... "But Moses said to God, 'If I come to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your ancestors has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' what shall I say to them?' God said to Moses, 'I Am Who I Am.' He said further, 'Thus you shall say to the Israelites, 'I Am has sent me to you.' ' God also said to Moses, 'Thus you shall say to the Israelites, 'The Lord, the God of your ancestors, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob, has sent me to you': This is My name forever, and this is My title for all generations' " (Exodus 3:13-15). Lord God Almighty, You are "the same yesterday and today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8). Your presence is not a relic of the past, as the deists teach. Your power is not a relic of the past as the dispensationalists teach. Wherever You are, so is Your power. You are I Am. Your name is Your nature. Your presence and Your power is for right now and "forever" and "for all generations." You are sufficient for every need in the moment of my need. You are worthy of my worship in every moment of my life. You are the eternal God who rules and reigns in the power of Your presence throughout all eternity. "For thus says the high and lofty One, who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with those who are contrite and humble in spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite" (Isaiah 57:15). Though You dwell in the highest heaven, You also dwell in my heart -- to the very degree that I come to You and call upon Your name with a humble spirit and a contrite heart. This is the heart You revive and renew in the transformation of the power of Your eternal presence. By Your grace, let this be my heart and my revival this day and every day, forever and for all generations. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Praying Friends, the revival at Asbury continues. We are going down to Wilmore, Kentucky again this morning to watch and wait for the Lord as watchmen on the wall to pray for the protection of this revival and experience the presence and power of God transforming humble hearts. Here's a link to Breaking News at Asbury College Web Site: http://www.asbury.edu/press/chapeldaytwo06 To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's on personal transformation through inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502.On the Web: http://messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month (the 3rd Friday starting in March) at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com