Friday, February 17, 2006

"Do Not Forget the Lord" 2-17-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I thank You for the gift of Your presence that fills my heart and I thank You for the gift of Your grace that allows You to. ... "When the Lord your God has brought you into the land that He swore to your ancestors, to Abraham, to Isaac, to Jacob, to give you -- a land with fine, large cities that you did not build, houses filled with all sorts of goods that you did not fill, hewn cisterns that you did not hew, vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant -- and when you have eaten your fill, take care that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery" (Deuteronomy 6:10-12). Lord, You have given me so much that I do not deserve, so I much I could never earn, so much I could never repay. All that I am and all that I have belongs to You. You have moved ahead of me in the power of Your righteousness and in the principles of Your justice in ways I cannot fully see and ways I cannot fully understand on this side of heaven. Give me the faith to trust You in this, the humility to obey You in this, the courage to follow You in this, the gratitude to thank You in this. As You bring me into the land of fulfillment of Your promises to me and my generations, let me "not forget the Lord." Let me not forget it's all by Your grace and Your power. When there is opposition to the fulfillment of Your promises, let me press through and press in with persevering faith and a believing heart that sees every challenge as an opportunity to enter in to my inheritance in You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain this Saturday night for our monthly, citywide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship -- 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Rd. People come from all traditions and denominations for a time of intimate worship in the presence of the Lord as the Holy Spirit leads. Our prayer ministry team will be available throughout the evening for prayer ministry. Come and bring a friend. We hope to have some students for the Asbury Revival join us Saturday night to release impartation for revival. All are welcome! To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on inner healing, deliverance and spiritual transformation, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. www.messiah-ministries.org Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com