Monday, October 23, 2006

"Your Steadfast Love in the Morning" 10-23-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I watch and wait for You and welcome Your Spirit and Your Word in my heart and throughout my day. … "Let me hear of Your steadfast love in the morning, for in You I put my trust. Teach me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul" (Psalm 143:8). I was speaking with a woman who has walked in faith through many adversities and afflictions throughout her life. We were sharing with one another how important we have found it to be for us to begin our days with our thoughts and hearts turned to You before anything else. She begins each day by speaking out these words of dedication and trust to You from Psalm 143. Yes, Lord. As I choose to put my trust in You each morning, You speak to me of Your steadfast love. As I choose to lift up my soul to You each day, You teach me the way I should go. As I wait for Your manifest presence and watch for Your faithful leading, You are my Teacher and Guide. As I lift my eyes to Your face, You open my eyes to see You. As I open my ears to Your voice, You open my ears to hear You. "You Teacher will not hide himself any more, but your eyes shall see your Teacher. And when you turn to the right or turn to the left, your ears shall hear a word behind you, 'This is the way, walk in it'" (Isaiah 30:20-21). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com