Wednesday, October 11, 2006

God's Perspective 10-11-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord and I thank You for loving me. … "What is impossible from a human perspective is possible with God" (Luke 18:27, NLT). Like Peter and Your first disciples, I can get caught up and bogged down in the difficulties of the day and the frustrations of the moment. But You want to lift my eyes to You, not ignoring my problems but also seeing beyond them with Your perspective. You reminded Peter as You continue to remind me, there is no challenge I can face and nothing I can lose on this earth that will not be redeemed beyond all human possibilities "in this age and in the age to come" if I keep following You and living my life in Your grace "for the sake of the kingdom of God" (Luke 18:28-30). Lord, give me Your perspective. My human perspective often gets me focused on the trees instead of the forest, on the tyranny of the trials of the moment instead of on the bigger picture of Your purposes and Your kingdom. Keep opening the eyes of my heart to see You as You are and to see the world around me from Your eternal perspective, as I live out the hope of my calling for the sake of Your kingdom (Ephesians 1:17-19). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, as I prepare for our inner healing conference this Saturday "From Brokenness to Breakthrough" in Lexington, the Lord keeps showing me that a key to breakthrough is to see our brokenness through His perspective, to see Him taking our pain and healing our past so we can fulfill our purpose. I believe His is giving me fresh insight and anointing in preparation for this day, and I thank you for your continued prayers for all us. Please come join us if you can. God bless you! From Brokenness to Breakthrough Healing from Grief, Sorrow, Trauma, and Pain in a Broken World Saturday, October 14, 2006 A day of Teaching, Worship, & Healing Prayer Ministry with Rev. Tommy Hays Spiritual Director, Messiah Ministries www.messiah-ministries.org Rob Poindexter leading worship for Evening Healing Service Brooke Perkinson & Shannon Barrett leading worship for the day Grief, Sorrow, Trauma, and Pain -- the emotional wounds of our past can define and determine the rest of our lives unless we find ways to express them and release them to God. One way is through compassionate and gentle healing ministry of prayer. Together, we will seek to understand God's healing principles and welcome His healing presence to draw out the pain and pour in His love, releasing us to live out our destiny in freedom from the pain of the past. All are welcome! Please come join us and spread the word! Pre-register by October 12 $15/person; $25/couple; lunch included; ($5 more at the door) Full Scholarships to cover the full cost are available where needed, so that all who seek prayer ministry may come. To Register with Credit Card by Phone: Call Marilyn Walker, Director of Ministries: 859-317-1591 Or Send Check/Money Order to:Messiah Ministries2800 Tates Creek Rd.Lexington, KY 40502 Where:The Foundryat Centenary United Methodist Church2800 Tates Creek Rd.Lexington, KY When:Saturday, October 14th, 20069:00 am-9:00 pm (morning and afternoon worship/teaching/ministry; evening worship and healing service) For information about Rev. Tommy Hays and Messiah Ministries of Lexington, KY: www.messiah-ministries.org Order our DVDs or CDs on Spiritual Transformation through inner healing and deliverance prayer ministry on-line or Email Marilyn at DirOfMinistries@aol.com or call 859-317-1591 Please forward this note to everyone who would be interested and please include this note in your church bulletins, newsletters, announcements, and other contacts. God bless you and I hope to see you there! Tommy Hays Messiah Ministries To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com