Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Steps Made Firm 10-18-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I need You and I choose to be desperately dependent upon You this day and every day. … "Our steps are made firm by the Lord, when He delights in our way; though we stumble, we shall not fall headlong, for the Lord holds us by the hand" (Psalm 37:23-24). Lord, I want You to delight in my way so that You may make firm my steps along the journey of this day. You delight in my way as I commit my way to Your way and my will to Your will. You know what is best because You know what is to come. Help me trust You and Your leading as I entrust myself to You way and Your will for my life this day. "I delight in Your will, O my God; Your law is within my heart" (Psalm 40:8). Then even if I stumble over the stones of the struggles of this day, I will not fall because You will be with me, holding me by the hand. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! this Friday night at 7 pm for our ministry's monthly gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship in the chapel of Centenary United Methodist Church, 2800 Tates Creek Road in Lexington. Come be refreshed and renewed as we drink deeply from the Living Waters. All are welcome! Call us for information at 859-317-1591 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com