Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Become as I Think 10-19-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek Your face and call on Your name. I open my spirit to be filled afresh with Your Spirit. … "For as he thinks in his heart, so is he" (Proverbs 23:7, NKJV). Lord, cause the thoughts of my heart to line up with Your truth. Let me see You as You are. Let me see myself as You see me and see others as You see them. Bring my mind and my heart into agreement with Your will and Your ways. Transform me by the renewing of my mind (Romans 12:2). Continue to mature my thinking as You patiently form in me "the mind of Christ" (1 Corinthians 2:16). Cause my thoughts to become more like Your thoughts and cause my desires to become more like Your desires. "When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned as a child; when I became an adult I put an end to childish ways" (1 Corinthians 13:11). As I go on in the journey with You, I'm asking You to make me more like You each day. As I think in my heart, so I will become. Let Your nature become my nature as I willingly entrust my mind and my heart to Your will and Your ways. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! this Friday night at 7 pm for our ministry's monthly gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship in the chapel of Centenary United Methodist Church, 2800 Tates Creek Road in Lexington. Come be refreshed and renewed as we drink deeply from the Living Waters. All are welcome! Call us for information at 859-317-1591 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com