Tuesday, January 09, 2007

"Understand and Know Me" 1-9-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name and seek our Your face, as I narrow my thoughts and open my heart to You alone in these early moments. ... "Thus says the Lord: Do not let the wise boast in their wisdom, do not let the mighty boast in their might, do no let the wealthy boast in their wealth; but let those who boast boast in this, that they understand and know Me, that I am the Lord; I act with steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth, for in these things I delight, says the Lord" (Jeremiah 9:23-24). Help me understand You and Your ways. Help me know You and Your nature. I don't want to just understand You, I want to know You. And I don't just want to know You, I want to understand You. You perfectly manifest the balance and fulfillment of love, justice, and righteousness. And You seek that balance and fulfillment in me. You find no delight in my own wisdom or might or wealth -- I have none apart from You -- but You find delight in my desire to seek You and seek to live in the nature of Your love and justice and righteousness. "Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord. For it is not those who commend themselves that are approved, but those whom the Lord commends" (2 Corinthians 10:17-18). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com