Sunday, January 21, 2007

"Path to Life" 1-21-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Form Your thoughts in my mind; form Your desires in my heart. Make me more like You each day. ... "Whoever heeds instruction is on the path to life, but one who rejects a rebuke goes astray" (Proverbs 10:17). Give me a teachable heart to heed instruction -- from You and from You through the teachers You choose. Give me a humble heart to receive needed rebuke and wise correction -- from You and from You through the leaders You choose. I want to walk in truth, not self-deception. I want to increase in godliness, not increase in worldliness. We are all on the path of life, but I want to be on the path to life. By Your grace, I choose to find my path in You. You are the Way, the Truth, and the Life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com