Thursday, January 04, 2007

Always Here 1-4-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak Your name, seek Your face, and listen for Your voice. ... It seems I hear You say, "I am here. I am always here, always near. Don't question that, don't doubt that. You don't have to do anything or say anything. I am always here. I never leave you. I never forsake you." Yes, Lord. Thank You for Your constant presence, here in my life and here in my heart. Thank You for the power of Your promise: "I will never leave you or forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5). Even in times when it seems You are distant or absent or indifferent, it is the limitation of my perception, not the reality of Your truth. As You said to Israel ever in a time of her rebellion and sin, so You say to each of us each day: "I was ready to be sought out by those who did not ask, to be found by those who did not seek Me. I said, 'Here I am, here I am,' to a nation that did not call on My name' " (Isaiah 65:1). Thank You for Your persistent grace and unfailing love. By Your grace, I want to persistently seek You and call on Your name. Without any limitations of false perceptions, I want to know that You are always near -- because You always are. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 http://www.messiah-ministries.org/ Daily Archives: http://www.morningbymorning.injesus.com/ . Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794