Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Unveiled Faces 1-2-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You into my heart so I can follow You into my day. ... "As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; when I awake I shall be satisfied, beholding Your likeness" (Psalm 17:15). Apart from You, I have no righteousness. But I am not apart from You. You are abiding in Me and I am abiding in You. By the cleansing of Your blood and the mercy of Your grace, You cause me to become "the righteousness of God" in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21). You have lifted the veil of my sin so that I may behold Your face. "And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another, for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit" (v. 3:18). As I awake this morning to seek Your face and behold Your glory, You are changing me into Your image. We become like what we worship. I worship You, that I many become more like You. Thank You for being patience with me as You transform me in this life-long process of sanctification "from one degree of glory to another." And thank You for blessing of incredible breakthroughs and baptisms of Your Holy Spirit in the moments of complete surrender and complete sanctification along the way. As I follow You in the journey, keep my heart sensitive to the conviction of my sin and hungry for the consuming of Your Fire. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you all for your prayers for Nanny. She's doing great now! I pray you are off to a great start this new year. No matter what circumstances we face, God is with us through them all! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com . Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794