Thursday, January 25, 2007

Judgment is Decreed 1-25-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is above every name. Be exalted, O Lord -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- in my heart and in my life. I bow in my soul and confess with my mouth that You are Lord of me and Lord of all. ... "As I looked, this horn made war with the holy ones and was prevailing over them, until the Ancient of Days came; then judgment was given for the holy ones of the Most High, and the time arrived when the holy ones gained possession of the kingdom" (Daniel 7:21-22). By the blood of Jesus through the sacrifice of the cross, I am a holy one of the Most High (1 Peter 2:9-10; Colossians 1:22). The evil one has been making war with me all of my life, seeking to prevail over me, seeking to establish his kingdom in my soul and in the souls of men and women throughout the earth and throughout all generations (Genesis 3:15; Revelation 12:17). But You are the Ancient of Days. Your kingdom is without end, from everlasting to everlasting. You are the King of the kingdom and You have come and established Your kingdom in my soul (Luke 17:20-21). By Your grace and in the authority of Your name, I have "gained possession of the kingdom" You have promised and entrusted to me as an inheritance of the sons and daughters of the King, the holy ones of the Most High. The verdict is in. You held court and "sat in judgment" (Daniel 7:10). You have ruled and over-ruled, eternally decreeing Your judgment in my favor. My adversary is getting the justice he deserves, and I am getting the mercy I don't, because of the sacrifice of Your love by Your blood for me. Lord, these are eternal truths, already established in the eternal, heavenly dimension where all time and space is already present to You. In that eternal dimension, everything that will ever be true is already true. I choose by Your grace to bring my life into agreement with Your truth. In the name of Jesus, I agree with the judgment You have eternally decreed in my favor against my adversary. He will not prevail, for "the kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and His Messiah, and He will reign forever and ever" (Revelation 11:15). Let Your kingdom come; let Your will be done, in me and throughout the earth. Come reign in me now and forever, O Ancient of Days. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com