Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Resolved to Do the Will of God - February 15

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my King, my Lord, my Savior, my Master, and my Friend. You are my All in All, here at the beginning and throughout every moment of my day. ...


"Anyone who resolves to do the will of God will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on My own" (John 7:17).


Those who resolve to do Your will are those who discern what is Your will. Many say they want to know Your will for their lives, but how many are resolved to obey what they hear and live what they know?


As I seek Your will for my life, help me be resolved, help me be committed to not only find Your will, but also to follow Your will. Help me to truly trust You to know what's best for me. I choose to believe by faith that as I do, I will hear You more clearly and follow You more closely.


As I deliberately choose to completely surrender my will to Your will, trusting my thoughts to Your thoughts and my desires to Your desires, You will keep changing me to become more like You. The more I die to my will that's apart from Your will, the more I will "discern what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God" (Romans 12:2). In the power of Your grace, help me resolve for this to be my way of life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Sylvia and I are excited to ministering this week at the Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry with Aldersgate Renewal Ministries near Nashville. I'll be speaking on the Restoration of Creation and Transformation of Culture. (www.aldersgaterenewal.org) Please keep us in prayer and we pray for your restoration and transformation in the power of the Holy Spirit!

Come to The Fountain This Friday Night, 2/17 at 7 pm for our ministry's montly gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship. This week Doris McCray will be leading. Hosted in the Chapel at Centenary UMC, 2800 Tates Creek Rd in Lexington. All are welcome!

Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries
www.messiah-ministries.org