Thursday, May 24, 2012

"Anointed by the Holy One" - May 24

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day and live it out emptied of my own will and completely yielded to Your will, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. ...

"But you have been anointed by the Holy One, and all of you have knowledge.... Let what you have heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you will abide in the Son and in the Father.... As for you the anointing that you received from Him abides in you, and so you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, abide in Him" (1 John 2:20-27).


Holy Spirit-Spirit of Christ, Spirit of Truth-abide in me. Holy One, teach me and lead me always to the One who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Remind me of Your truth and empower me to "live and move and have (my) being" in You (Acts 17:28).


God the Father, You are always sending Your Holy Spirit. God the Holy Spirit, You are always leading me to Jesus. God the Son, You are always perfectly revealing the heart and ways and will of my Father. Fill me up with Your anointing and pour me out in Your service. Father, You have embraced us in Christ and anointed us with Your Spirit to live our lives for You and live our lives in You. "It is God who established us with you in Christ and has anointed us, by putting His seal on us and giving us His Spirit in our hearts as a first installment" (2 Corinthians 1:21-22). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


We are lining up meetings on our travels in June through North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas. Please come join us whenever you can and keep us in your prayers. We will be updating our events on the web-site:



Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out