Friday, May 11, 2012

"Ask God" - May 11

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Spirit to spirit, Deep to deep, I embrace You-Father, Son and Holy Spirit-in the communion of prayer at the foundation of my day. ...

"If any of you is lacking in wisdom, ask God, who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and it will be given to you. But ask in faith, never doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind; for the doubter, being double-minded and unstable in every way, must not expect to receive anything from the Lord" (James 1:5-8).


Your Word invites me to ask You for wisdom. And Your Word calls me to ask in faith, believing that what I ask will be given to me. So Father, in the name of Jesus, I do ask You for wisdom; I repent and reject and renounce all doubt and unbelief; I open my mind to Your thoughts and my heart to Your desires; and I lay my questions and needs before You, my wise King, faithful Friend, and gracious God. ...


Now, as I wait and listen for Your wisdom in prayer and then, as I arise and go about my day, continuing to abide in Your Presence by Your Spirit with me and within me, I will be expectant for Your wisdom to guide my choices and direct my path. "And this is the boldness we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have obtained the requests made of Him" (1 John 5:14-15). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend in the journey of prayer, I pray for God's wisdom in all your needs and questions; and I pray you'd be filled with great hope and expectant faith that the wise One who loves you so will guide your steps and direct your paths. Thank you for praying the same for me.


Friends, please come join us Saturday, May 12, for our Dream Interpretation Teaching in Frankfort, Kentucky at 10 AM, with Lunch included. Hosted by Bishop William Morton at Thou Kingdom Come Ministries, 3445 Versailles Rd, Frankfort, KY 40601.



We will also be presenting this teaching at the Lexington Aglow Ministries monthly meeting on Tuesday May 15 hosted at Southern Hills UMC in Lexington, Ky. All are welcome. Please come and spread the word!