Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Morning by Morning, February 15 - Boundaries of Peace
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Speak to my spirit and lead me in the path You have for me today.  ...
 
"If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all" (Romans 12:18).
 
Lord, increase my wisdom and discernment to know the boundaries of my responsibilities in the matters that touch my life. Show me how far it depends on me -- and how far it doesn't. Show me how far I'm to carry the load, bear up under the burden, hang on and hang in, press on and press through -- and how far I'm not. Show me how to do my part -- as best as I can and all by Your grace -- no more, and no less, but what is pleasing to You and right in Your sight.
 
Give me eyes to see, ears to hear, and the heart to know where You've set the boundary lines of authority and responsibility for each of my relationships and all my assignments. "The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; You hold my lot. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage. I bless the Lord who gives me counsel.... I keep the Lord always before me.... Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also rests secure.... You show me the path of life. In Your presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:5-11).
 
As far as it depends on me, I choose to depend on You. You are my Wisdom (Proverbs 5:1). You are my Strength (2 Corinthians 12:9). You are my Guide (John 16:13). And You are my Peace who sets for me Your boundaries of peace and empowers me to "live peaceably with all," as much as "possible" and "as far as it depends on (me)" (Romans 12:18; Romans 8:6; Isaiah 9:6). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you know the boundaries of peace in every relationship and assignment entrusted to you, with the wisdom and discernment of the One who is your Peace, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   

Friends, please keep us in prayer as I continue my weekly teaching of Free to Be Like Jesus -- Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance tonight at River of Life United Methodist Church in Austin, Texas, based upon the spiritual principles in my book. The Holy Spirit is teaching us by example and encounters, as we seek to learn and grow each week. I pray the same for you. God bless!

 



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!