Thursday, February 16, 2017

Morning by Morning, February 16 - Savior of All
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. My Lord and Savior, be Lord of every area of my life and save me from everything that's anything less than Your will for me.  ...
 
"You are My witnesses, says the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I Am He. Before Me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after Me. I, I Am the Lord, and besides Me there is no savior" (Isaiah 43:10-11).
 
Thank You for Your heart to "save to the uttermost" (Hebrews 7:25 NKJV). Thank You for the gift of the fullness of salvation in You. "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among mortals by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:14). "Because if you confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.... Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Romans 10:9-13). "God's love was revealed among us in this way:  God sent His only Son into the world so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins" (1 John 4:9-10).
 
As I begin my day, I believe You're reminding me to never "neglect so great a salvation" and never take for granted this great gift of God that I have through my personal, intimate, daily relationship with You -- my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ (Hebrews 2:3). You are "the Savior of all" (1 Timothy 4:10). And as I remember and thank You for what You've done for me and all You're doing in me, it's makes me want to share this great gift of Your great love with all those You bring across my path today.
 
"But how are they to call on One in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in One of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone to proclaim Him? And how are they to proclaim Him unless they are sent? As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" (Romans 10:14-15)
 
Here I am, Lord. Send me (Isaiah 6:8). Send me to live out and to share Your good news of Your great love -- "the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23). "For by grace (we) have been saved through faith, and this is not (our) own doing; it is the gift of God -- not the result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are what He has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God has prepared beforehand to be our way of life" (Ephesians 2:8-10).
 
Thank You for reminding me to remember this firm foundation of Your truth for my life today. May I never neglect it and never take it for granted, for it is the deepest expression of Your love me and every one of us:  "For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved" (John 3:16-17 NKJV). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.  
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you know and live and share the love of God and the fullness of your salvation in Jesus Christ everywhere He sends you today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

      





Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!