Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Morning by Morning, February 14 - Day of Love
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me hear Your heart -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- as I begin my day seeking Your face and listening for Your voice.  ...
 
This is the day we celebrate in our culture as Valentine's Day -- the day of love. And You are Love. "Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love" (1 John 4:8).
 
Lord, teach me to love in the way You love. And allow me to experience love in the way You intended love to be. "Love is patient; love is kind... Love never fails.... And now these three remain:  faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love" (1 Corinthians 13:4-13).
 
May my spirit respond to Your Word.  ...
 
And also I sense a personal, humorous expression forming in my thoughts:
 
Love is patient; Love is kind.
Love is consuming like a flame,
But never too needy or clingy; and Love never whines.
 
Love is always faithful; Love is always true.
Love never fails,
And never, ever runs out on you.
 
Love goes before me; and Love has my back.
Love surrounds me and abounds around me,
While Love always seeks to keep me on track.
 
Love is higher than a mighty mountain.
Love is deeper than the sea.
Love is an overflowing fountain
of all that is good and God in this world to me
 
Above all, Love is the expression of the heart of God,
So let Love be the expression of God's heart in me.
 
Lord, hear my prayer. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you be filled with filled and overflowing with the love of God today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. Happy Valentine's Day! God bless you, my friend!

   


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!