Monday, February 13, 2017

Morning by Morning, February 13 - Spirit of Wisdom
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Align my heart with Your desires and my steps with Your path for my life today.  ...
 
"Does not wisdom call, and does not understanding raise her voice?  '... Hear, for I will speak noble things, and from my lips will come what is right.... Take my instruction instead of silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold; for wisdom is better than jewels, and all that you may desire cannot compare with her.... I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.... Happy is the one who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting beside my doors. For whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from the Lord; but those who miss me injure themselves; all who hate me love death" (Proverbs 8:1-36).
 
As best as I can and all by Your grace, I diligently seek You and Your wisdom, O Lord. I wait and watch and listen, that You may shape my heart and my mind with Your wisdom and understanding, so I can walk in Your ways that lead to the fullness of life in You. "The wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without a trace of partiality or hypocrisy" (James 3:17).
 
Your Word invites me to pursue "a spirit of wisdom and revelation as (I) come to know (You)" (Ephesians 1:17). Help me grow in Your wisdom, as I grow in the intimacy of my relationship with You. So I choose to pursue "Christ Himself, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge" (Colossians 2:2-3).
 
Your Word promises, "If any of you is lacking in wisdom, ask God, who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and it will be given you" (James 1:5). I admit I do lack Your wisdom in so many matters. And at the same time, I accept Your invitation to seek and receive Your wisdom as I seek You. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, as You fill me with the Spirit of the One who is Wisdom (Isaiah 11:2). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you be filled with the Spirit of Wisdom, as you pursue Christ Himself and allow Him to put His thoughts in your mind and His desires in your heart, conforming your nature to His nature more every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!