Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Morning by Morning, February 28 - "Freely Give"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill me afresh with Your Spirit today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- as I watch and wait for Your leading in these first moments of my morning.  ...
 
"Freely you have received, freely give" (Matthew 10:8 NKJV).
 
You've freely given me Your grace. You've freely given me Your love. You've freely taken my sin and my shame, my grief and my burdens, my regrets and my failures, and all that was less than all You have for me and freely given me Your mercy and forgiveness in the eternal embrace of Your love. And just as I've freely received, You call me to free give.
 
You call me to extend mercy, because I've freely received mercy. You call me inspire hope, because I've freely received hope. You call me to love -- patiently, passionately, persistently -- because You've first loved me -- freely and unconditionally, especially when I deserved it the least. Freely I've received and freely I'm to give.
 
Give me the grace to freely give today -- not holding back, not making excuses or justifications or rationalizations, not requiring of anyone else what You never required of me. Rather, give me the grace to embrace Your command:  "Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back" (Luke 6:37). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray the Lord will pour into your life a good measure of His grace and love, pressed down, shaken together, running over, as He empowers you to freely give as you have freely received, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
       
  

Friends, I'm excited to to be sharing a message of healing and hope at the First Wednesday Worship & Prayer Service at Oak Hills Church, Crownridge Campus this Wednesday Night, March 1st at 7pm. All are welcome! Please keep us in prayer and I pray for an outpouring of God's Spirit and power in your heart and life each day! God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!