Thursday, February 09, 2017

Morning by Morning, February 9 - Eternal Perspective of God's Eternal Purpose
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my heart, here at the start of my day.  ...
 
"This was in a accordance with the eternal purpose that He has carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have access to God in boldness and confidence through faith in Him" (Ephesians 3:11-12).
 
Give me an eternal perspective. You are at work in all things to accomplish Your eternal purpose. Keep a sense of eternity in my heart, trusting You to make everything beautiful -- restored, redeemed, and fulfilled -- all in Your time and all in Your way (Ecclesiastes 3:11).  
 
Keep giving me the grace to "look not at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen; for what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal" (2 Corinthians 4:18). "For this slight momentary affliction is preparing us for an eternal weight of glory beyond all measure" (2 Corinthians 4:17). Keep giving me the grace to "walk by faith, not by sight" -- trusting in Your eternal purpose in all things, in my life and all around me in my world (2 Corinthians 4:7).
 
All eternity is always, already present to You. And in Your eternal plan and purpose, all is well. Your word and Your will shall prevail. And Your word and Your will is always good. "For the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations!" (Psalm 100:5)
 
As You have decreed in Your Word, "I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My purpose shall stand, and I will fulfill My intention.... I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have planned, and I will do it" (Isaiah 46:9-11). So let the good word and the good will of Your eternal plan and purpose give me boldness and confidence, peace and security, even excitement for the unfolding adventure, through faith in You with Your eternal perspective in my heart. In You, I can always say, "It is well, for my God is always at work to accomplish His good will in me and my world." In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you rest and may all be well with your soul, as you trust by faith in God's eternal purpose in your life and your world, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

   


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!